Saturday 17 March 2018

First Digipak Draft:

Digipak Draft

The first draft of my digipak is successful in elements but there are also a lot of improvements that need to be made. Overall it follows the majority of the conventions of a digipak. The layout is correct and it includes three key images, two discs and a track list. However, there is issues with the over all look as the colours vary and clash too much.



In terms of the track list, I have included the right amount of songs, the bar code and record label. However, I still need to input the copyright detail and have the artist name and song title going up the side. As for the cover, I am happy with the image that I have chosen but the font needs to be altered slightly so it is clearer and I need to include the title.













The disc is the element that I am least happy with because it doesn't look very professional, initially I thought it would be a good idea to use an image that we had taken but now I think to improve upon this I am going to change the image all together and opt for something more simplistic and less tacky.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Evaluation Question :

How did you use media technologies in the construction and research, planning and evaluating stages? My segment part cut out rig...